Check online duplicate MEPCO bills for free. Suigasbills.com is a free site where you can view your MEPCO bill details, and download or print a duplicate copy of your WAPDA electricity bills. MEPCO is the electricity supply and distributor company responsible for electricity supply to the Multan region. Check your MEPCO bill by entering the 14-digits reference number below:
MEPCO Duplicate Bill Online
To check your MEPCO bill online, you need to know the 14-digit reference number. If you don’t know where to look for it, take a look at the red shaded area in the image below:
Are you in search of MEPCO MIS to get a duplicate MEPCO bill, or looking for MEPCO Website, just enter your reference number in the input field and see your bill amount for the month of June, 2021. Suigabills.com is an easy-to-use application/website that makes it easy to get invoices for Mepco electricity services.
The abbreviation MEPCO is simple, it stands for Multan Electric Power Company. MEPCO is a public limited company founded on May 14, 1998. The company is responsible for power distribution services in and around Multan, South Punjab, Pakistan.
Regions under MEPCO Multan
MEPCO supplies electricity to the following cities and arranges repairs. Multan, Bahavlnagar, Pakpattan, Rahim Yar Khan, Khanwal, Sahiwal, Dera Gazi Khan, Rajanpur, Bahawalpur, Lauderan Lee, Vihari, and Muzaffar Nagar MEPCO Coverage Areas So, if you want to check the Multan electricity bill (electricity bill) or any other city WAPDA bill listed above, you are in the right place.
Just enter your account number and see the latest Mepco invoice. If you’re looking for a mobile app, you can download the APK of Mepco Bill here. If you haven’t received your electricity bill in Multan, Suigasbills.com is your destination where you can get duplicate bills and pay them to avoid late payments surcharge. So enter your 14-digit reference number at the top of the MEPCO online bill for June, 2021, July, 2021, or the previous month inMay, 2021.
MEPCO Bill Information
Garden Town Multan residents can also get their duplicate bills here. If you are looking for the official MEPCO website, you can visit www.MEPCO.com.pk for billing information: On suigasbills.com you can quickly see the invoice amount with due date, and then you can also see the full invoice as you can see the due date by meter reading date, invoicing date, additional fees, etc. can be found out later.
If you want to check if your invoice has been paid, you can simply check the status of the invoices for the last month. To do this, you can open an invoice in full, refer to the date the invoice was paid, where you can find records for the last 12 months, and view the amount paid.
Peak Hours of Mepco
Mepco recommends lowering energy consumption over time, which will help lower energy bills and help stabilize energy supplies in the region. Here are the latest Mepco peak hours:
April – October from 6:30PM to 10:30PM.
From November to March 6:00PM 10:00PM.
Alternatively, you can read the instructions on your bill to learn how to save energy.
General Supply Residential Connection Tariff 2021
|Sr. No.||TARIFF CATEGORY / PARTICULARS||VARIABLE CHARGES Rs/ kWh|
|1.||For Consumption exceeding 50 Units 1-100 Units||7.74|
|2.||101 to 200 Units||10.06|
|5.||Above 700 Units||22.65|
How do I check my MEPCO Bill?
Here are the steps to check your MEPCO bill online:
- Visit suigasbills.com/mepco-bill.
- Enter the 14-digit reference number.
- You will now receive the latest bill amount with the due date.
- Click View complete Bill to view the entire bill or download a copy of it.
Suigasbills.com is a responsive website and you can easily view your bill amount on all types of devices (desktop / mobile).
Reference Number is required to Check online Duplicate MEPCO Bill
To view your MEPCO bill online, you will need the 14-digit reference number, which you can find on your old copy of the invoice. You cannot check it by CNIC or by name.
MEPCO New Connection
Are you looking for a new electrical connection from MEPCO? Let us tell you how to achieve this. You can visit your nearest office and get an application form or apply online.
You will see a simple format where you can select the type of electrical connection and make sure MEPCO is selected in the distribution company list. Fill in all other fields, upload scanned copies of relevant documents, and apply for a new contact.
How do I pay my MEPCO bill using EasyPisa?
Pakistan is making a name for itself in online services and providing a variety of services to its citizens. Like MEPCO, Multan Electric Supply Company offers its end customers to pay MEPCO bills online. Among the many payment methods, EasyPaisa is one of them. In addition, Telenor has released an easypaisa app. Download the app to easily pay your bills online, sign up for it and be ready to pay your bills without any hassle.
Follow these steps to get the bill paid by EasyPaisa.
- First, open the EasyPay Android app on your phone and log into your account.
- Select “Pay the bill” and then click on the “Electricity” option.
- Select your local MEPCO electricity company Enter your MEPCO account reference number and click the “Get bill” button.
- Here you will see a new screen.
- You can now quickly check your electricity bill, user last name, bill amount, and last billed date (this way you can also verify if it belongs to you or someone else).
- If the invoice shows that it has not yet been paid, click on the “Pay now” option.
- Finally, you have successfully paid your Multan electricity bill while you are at home.
How can I pay MEPCO bills using Jazz Cash?
Here is the step-by-step guide for paying bills through Jazz Cash.
- First, you must have an active JazzCash account.
- Dial * 786 # from your mobile phone.
- Now select Pay bills.
- Select the type of bill, for example, electricity.
- Select the MEPCO option Here you need to enter the reference number for your Multan electricity bill.
- Provide your JazzCash account PIN for a successful transaction.
- Finally, you can easily and quickly pay your MEPCO bill.
MEPCO New Connection Procedure
Here are the steps to apply to connect a new meter:
- Complete the online application here.
- Load scanned copies of the following documents:
- Proof of ownership.
- Working through a job seeker.
- Power of attorney in case of multiple owners.
- Certificate of No Objection (NOC) if the applicant is a tenant.
- CNIC certified copy of the applicant.
- CNIC certified copies of two witnesses (not required in case of one-way contact)
- A copy of the applicable fare, signed by the user.
- Submit your application.
- Receive a printed copy of the questionnaire.
- Attach a copy of all required documents to the application form.
- Submit your application with all attachments to the appropriate office.
- You will receive a notification of the request after checking the documents.
- Now you need to send an order notification to the specified bank.
- Send a copy of the paid application notice to the appropriate office.
- The meter connection will be established after confirmation of payment of the order notification.
MEPCO Connection Transfer Procedure
If you have purchased a new property where the MEPCO meter is already registered with the previous owner and you want to change the name on the bill, you will have to follow the same procedure as for the new contact. You can visit your nearest customer services office and apply for a name change or correction.
Taxes on MEPCO Bill
Here is a list of common taxes that you usually see on MEPCO invoices:
FPA: FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment. In the MEPCO bill, the FPA price is linked to the fuel price for leased energy companies that generate electricity from crude oil, etc. You can see this amount on your bill when the fuel price fluctuates.
TR supplement: TRR stands for Tariff Rationalization Surcharge. This is the difference between the NEPRA and GOP ratings. If the difference is positive, it will be paid by the GOP as “aid”. However, in the event of a negative disagreement, the distribution company will pay the GOP.Inter Disco Rationalization Surcharge Surcharge (IDTR SUR)”.
Additional FC cost: FC stands for Funding Cost. The officials decided to introduce an additional fee of 43 bays per unit to secure loans to Power Holding Pvt. Ltd Delay amount: This is a bill that you will have to pay in the same month or later. There is no late payment fee for deferred invoices, and this amount may be included in your installments or in your subsequent invoices.
QTR Tariff Edge / DMC: This is the amount of the quarterly rate adjustment. You can see this amount on your invoice every 3 months. If you would like to calculate the approximate amount of the invoice, you can use the Mepco bill calculator here. Feel free to contact us with any additional questions or visit the hotline page and contact the appropriate office for the information you need.